Anoka-Hennepin's district website
Please answer the following questions to the best of your ability. Your responses will be kept confidential and used only to assist the Anoka-Hennepin School District in improving its websites.
1. What are you looking for when visiting the district's website? (Choose all that apply)
Curriculum or learning activities for students
Lunch account information
Directory information for persons or departments (phone numbers, emails, addresses)
2. During the school year, how often do you visit the district website?
3. How often do you find the information you're seeking in three mouse clicks or less?
4. Please rate the importance of viewing the following items online :
Personal student information (classes, grades, bus routes, etc.)
School Board information (policies, School Board video)
Directory information (phone numbers, emails, addresses)
Is there something that you would consider very important that was not included in the list above?
5. Rate the district's website on the following characteristics:
Clarity- content (Is the content shared on the district's website easy to understand?)
Clarity- navigation (Does the navigation layout make sense?)
Accuracy (To your knowledge, is the information shared on the district's website correct?)
Timeliness (Does the information on the district's website stay up-to-date? Is new information added quickly?)
6. In the three boxes below, use the drop down menus to pick three words (one from each box) that best describe your feelings about the district website:
If you did not find a word or words that best expressed your feelings about the district website, use the box below to add your own word or words.
7. What do you like about the district website?
8. Please explain how you would improve your concerns with the district's website:
9. Please rank the following devices by how you prefer to view websites (1 being your favorite and 5 being your least favorite):
Computer (for example: laptop or desktop)
Tablet (for example: iPad)
Smartphone (for example: iPhone, Android)
Gaming console (for example: Playstation, Xbox, Wii)
10. Please share your affiliation with the Anoka-Hennepin School District: (Choose all that apply)
Student of an Anoka-Hennepin school
Family to Anoka-Hennepin student(s) (parent/guardian, sibling)
Anoka-Hennepin staff member
Resident of Anoka-Hennepin School District
Thank you for completing this survey.